To fallow along in my journey for a better tomorrow I have posted Oldest post first on the right of the page. Staring with How I got rid of my life's Negative thoughts.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mental Health, How to think positive

Mental Health, How to think positive
I believe the power of suggestion can be used in a positive way or a negative way, I know now I have been toyed with my whole life.
I’ve started with taking care of myself, getting up and moving, the more active I am the less likely I/we will be giving one selves thoughts that can lead to , {depression, post-traumatic stress disorder}, which has a hard time getting a moving target, so I have been told. Do positive things for others, this will make you feel good. Try to see the good in others. Tell yourself it is okay if others do not like you, you have no control of others thought. Just be true to you. Watch what you watch not everything is doom and gloom; there are positive things in our world we just have to look. Watching the news is depressing to anyone; I think the world forgot how to let us know about the good in our world.



I believe in the power of thought, why? If you have been fallowing me you know I am a survivor. As a child I was told I was stupid, ugly and everything hangs on you, I was called names, like frog, I seen a frog as an ugly thing back then. As I grew I told myself, NO I do not care what you say, I am pretty, I am smart and I think things hang better on me, then the people that were telling me different. You know I even see a frog today as a cute thing. This took many years.
I was told some shattering truth later in life; it was this info that brought on my post-traumatic stress disorder. Everyone has been telling me the truth for years, why did I not hear? There was the power of suggestion, whispering things in my innocent ears. Once again you will have to read where I have been to understand what I am saying. I am a survivor. Misleading me, to believe in things that were just not true. Such as {you have always been his favorite} simple words yes? It was these words that were repeated to me over and over and over again, not allowing me to see my true reality. This is called Abuse.
Now I tell myself I know the secrete to better one’s self. I have always known this to be true.
Positive thoughts, this is something I use to tell myself every morning to rid myself of the ugly image, I had been given of myself those many years ago. I was a young teen when I started tell me this, and I know I have helped many young girls that did not see them-selves as pretty with this.

Oh lord it is hard to be humble, when you are perfect in every way,
I look in the mirror each morning, and get better looking each day
To know me is to love me, I must be one hell of a gal,
Oh lord it is hard to be humble, when you are perfect in every way.
Or
Everyone wants to be me,
Me is the person to be,
Now that I am grown up I can see
How special it is to be me.
As too, when you grow up,
It will be, you will see
Everyone wants to be you,
Cause you are the person to be.
So you see it is important to love you.
Just as it is very important, for me to love me.

Now I am once again back too, that was then, this is now, I am in control, I am winning, so will you.
The heart sings many words. We just have to learn to the right thoughts.
This is what I am doing and it is for me.
jz in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment