To fallow along in my journey for a better tomorrow I have posted Oldest post first on the right of the page. Staring with How I got rid of my life's Negative thoughts.

Friday, September 23, 2011

How I got Rid of my Lifes Negative thoughts

Positive Thoughts I turned that frown right side up (: no more negative thoughts for me.
Some claim it takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile. I started to take a good look at Me.

There are a lot of people who tend to be more negative then positive. This may have to do with some of the low self esteem issues that they have, but it can also have many underlying issues too. A lot of people who are negative feel that they got the short end of the stick in life, but it's simply not true. If you are a negative person then you will only attract negativity. You'll need to consider that your attitude predicts the type of life that you have. You'll need to keep in mind that there are going to be highs and lows in your life. Everyone has both good times and bad times, but it is the fact that some people don't allow the negatives to affect them that makes a difference. You'll need to rid yourself of the negative thoughts and negative energy in order to make something positive of your life.
I am not saying we can't stop to feel the pain that goes along with it. It is okay to cry, it will only help. But I knew I had to stop and do something about it.I never stopped believing in hope. I just felt like my faith had been challenged.

The first thing that you'll need to do in order to get rid of the negative thoughts is to look at yourself. You'll need to dig down deep for this one. You should come up with a list of things that you see about yourself. If you list a negative quality then you'll need to list a positive aspect. Soon, you'll notice that your positive list will continue to grow. It's very important that you think about things like your abilities and also your personality traits. Not only are you are great at puzzles, but you are a warm and friendly person. This is just one of the many examples that can be used. Anything that has happened to me I had to see as a life experiences, but that was then and this is the NOW.

Also, if you truly want to make a difference in the way that you see yourself, then you'll need to change your negative ways. Or make peace with the negative thought. A few ideas include something called a negative jar. If you think or say something that is negative, then you'll need to place some amount of money into the jar. You will also find that for every positive day that you have you take something out of the positive jar (preferably a jelly bean, piece of candy, or something inexpensive). This will help you to wipe out the negative energy.

You'll also find that there are a lot of ways that you can replace your negative thoughts and energies with positive ones. You'll notice that not only will you be able to improve your health with things like meditation and message, but you'll also be able to release some of your negative energy and replace it with positive energy.
This is a video I found on You tube that makes me realize the world must listen,  really listen, I think someone is trying to tell us something. This is bigger then you and I both. Take a look, keep a open mind and you will find....



Keep in mind that you will want to keep yourself as positive as possible. You will need to keep your body processing in a healthy manner too. This is a great time to mention that you'll need to take good care of your health by getting a good night sleep and also eat well and exercise regularly. You will notice that taking care of yourself is not all just about sleeping well, eating healthy, and enforcing exercise time, but you will also want to get a yearly checkup to keep your body in line.

Finally, you'll also want to consider what is best for you. Instead of allowing yourself to get hung up on the things that are best for you, you may want to consider some of your own expectations. You'll want to make sure that you concentrate on your needs and wants rather than what others think you need or want.These are my choice and I want to let go, so I would like you to go on my journey with me.
I find I have experienced something not all get to experience so with this in mind, I thought I would share, thing like these videos I am collecting have helped me.


Our body energy is changing.
This is a video I found on You tube that makes me realize the world must listen,  really listen, I think someone is trying to tell us something. This is bigger then you and I both. Take a look, keep a open mind and you will find....


Have you ever wonder what it would be like to free your mind, dreaming and internet,



"I don't know" seems to me everywhere I look, someone or something is trying to tell me, or rather us, something, music , words , poems , TV, videos ,radio, Youtube, advertising, internet, war, actions, people, you, me



So with all that you have seen above, It is something to think about, yes?

I can't help but feel the "realization" of who I am and all that has happened to me, all these years, My awakening, I come to this video on Youtube Little Grandmother, I can't help but feel this came to ME for a reason. I want you to know I am not the kind of person that just opens up like this, but I want to, I have to. I just have to share. Maybe I can help, someone in need, I am a survivor.  I am here to listen, to you, I will stand by you, in anyway I can. I believe in you.
 Watch these find of mine from Youtube videos,  this will show you where I am.


This is a thought someone shared with me.

Dear Me
I had a friend come over the other day she needed an ear to listen. One thing I notice about myself is most people have come to me with their thoughts and trouble. I have had many say I am a nurturer, which is weird since the family I was brought up in was so let’s say primitive. I often feel like I raised myself.
Back to my friend, she went on to say she had heard by many of her friends and family even psychics that her husband is there, but not really there.She thinks most of her friend and family do not like him.She says they have told her this. I can’t help but feel these thoughts are not good thoughts to be handing out. Back to the negative thoughts would you not agree?

Would this not make this person act on these feelings? I asked myself.

I look into their lives and I see a Mom and a Dad and Kids and pets. He works she works they are both there, yes, yes, I see the two partners doing their own thing. I see he spends to much money, I see their kids doing their own thing. BUT they are all their together under the same roof living together as, “what is it called.” these days, do you know? Family, it is a family.

I proceeded to let my friend know my thoughts on the matter. Since she opened the door that is.

Who is to say what is right for you? Why must you give thought to what their thoughts are? What do you feel? what are your thoughts? Handing someone negative thoughts can never be good. Do you see the grass greener on the other side of the street? Once upon a time years ago parents would pick who you married, and if you look back into history you do not see the people walking out on each other.And you do see that some grew to love each other. They worked at a life together. I really do believe they tried harder to make it work, and why not? Look around; ask yourself, who would you rather be? Why are you together? How did you get there?  Unless there is abusive why not try to make it work. You never know it just might work.
Talking to this same person several days later, that black cloud that has been hovering over her head has left. She seems to be much happier. Be careful on what you feed the drain, you might be hurting someone or something that is worth fighting for.
What might not be good for you does not mean it is not good for another. We are all different, who can really say what the right family is anyway?  There are so many different families.  Some live together, some live apart. No matter they are family. Life is hard enough to make a go of it, why not give happy thought out instead of thoughts that can hurt. Watch your words. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment