To fallow along in my journey for a better tomorrow I have posted Oldest post first on the right of the page. Staring with How I got rid of my life's Negative thoughts.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Overcoming Abuse,with the power of thoughts

I believe Positive thoughts will cure sadness.

Overcoming my Abuse, I am a survivor and I used the power of positive thinking to help ME.
Happy thoughts are our conscience of our life" I think it is a good idea to think with our hearts.

I remember telling a friend this quote once and his response was: "That is deep...!"

This person was going through a depressing situation of his life and was discussing it with me, we talked about methods of overcoming depression and I thought of that.

Being confronted with my past, life’s overwhelming events in my life I have come to the conclusion, you must put things behind you, try to move on in a fresh start. Just because I have been confronted with negative, does not mean I must keep it. So these are thoughts I must learn to get rid of. Stand tall and move on. Starting with, - my frame of mind.

 



Now I try to seek the good out of every situation and this at times may require some real action on our parts. Analyze the problems, ask why it may be happening, what you may have done to provoke or not prevent it from occurring, your options of being able to fix it and who you may have to turn to for help.

Seeking spiritual guidance and help while using positive thinking for overcoming Abuse, is also a great suggestion. As overlooked as the Bible may be in the present ages (spirituality, hope, love), it does contain a lot of helpful affirmations one can repeat mantra-like in thoughts and speech and with the right attitude, you almost inevitably find the answer to your problems. Is this quackery or magic? No. Your thinking process creates your world. Remember: "Think with your heart, can’t be that hard.
Other things to keep in mind when using positive thinking for overcoming being abused we are to employ the proven methods of a proper diet and exercise {dancing with your partner} to create a healthy body and consequently a clearer and healthier mind which will be more capable as a consequence for overcoming. I love to sing, this helps me, come visit me become a friend along my journey.

Will positive thinking always work? I am hoping so.  It will be safe to say, like with anything else, you will only get out of it what you put into it. However, with the right attitude and mind-frame, it sure will beat overcoming abuse through a bunch of harmful drugs.
Do keep in mind though, it is the first step (thinking right that is) to solving a problem. Moreover, as far as problems in life remember in the word “Hope”. "Difficulties attract the persons character because it is in embracing it that we realizes oneself!"

I considering this, positive thinking obviously is the first step to ensuring that I make the right move for overcoming abuse and challenges in life.
I know my faith has been challenged, But I am a survivor, I will win. Positive thoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment