To fallow along in my journey for a better tomorrow I have posted Oldest post first on the right of the page. Staring with How I got rid of my life's Negative thoughts.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Awakening the power of the mind


Chiropractic, pain, anxiety, depression, mind, alive, stress, insomnia, learning, seasonal affective disorder, S.A.D,  I am sure you know someone that suffered from one of the above, well I know I know people that suffer from many of the above. With this in mind I went around the web once again to see if there is a drug free therapy  that can help. Like said I have a family member that suffers from S.A.D. and I know now know the light has helped her with this problem, but I can't help but feel we all could use some adjustment to everyday stresses.
I came across this 
 Risk takers TV article demonstrating the effectiveness of audio-visual entrainment technology for treating a variety of maladies. Entrainment utilizes flashing lights and pulsing tones to enhance brain waves, produce deep relaxation and meditation. Take a look at these videos tell me your thoughts.

Waking up to a better tomorrow

Intro to Audio - Visual Entertainment



Non - drug Approach for Treating Seasonal Affective disorders


"With this mind alive therapy light you could even loose weight."
News clips of a non-drug therapy for treating Seasonal Affective Disorder. The therapy uses a technique called audio-visual entrainment, where flashing lights and pulsing tones are used to improve brain wave activity and cerebral blood flow, thus improving mood and energy while reducing carbohydrate cravings. If you think about it we are made up of energy and light.






This is a Non- Drug Approach to attention Deficit Disorder
Treating anxiety, stress and pain.

These are news clips showing an amazing new therapy developed by Mind Alive Inc., for treating ADD and ADHD by stimulating brain wave activity with flashing lights and pulsing tones.
They are adding these to schools, seems and looks like a much better idea then drugs?
This technology has been around for a long time. Anything that relaxes us with out drugs in my mind sounds good. Don't listen to me watch the videos and you yourself will be surprised in what you have to hear.
Click on the videos and you will see real reviews from real people.
I know light has helped our family in many forms.The sun, the sad therapy lamp. 

This is a product that we have tested and would have to say Whey helps:


One World Whey Protein Powder
  • Good energy levels
  • Better brain function and mood
  • Anti-aging effects
  • Younger looking skin
  • Elimination of excess body fat
  • Building of lean muscle
  • Feelings of youth and well being
  • Dramatic increases in athletic endurance and recovery from exercise
  • Elimination of radioactive fallout and chem-trails from body
  • Detoxification of heavy metals and toxins of all kinds
  • Elimination of inflammation in the intestines and elsewhere
  • Healthy bowel movements

No comments:

Post a Comment